To Launching Your Business
6 Steps to Launching Your Business in 6-9 Months
Wall Street English offers more than 45 years of experience delivering successful franchise operations around the world. The expert team at Wall Street English will work closely with you from the first conversation to launching your business quickly, smoothly and effectively.
The onboarding process is designed to introduce new franchisees step by step into greater levels of detail around launching the business — enabling new partners to start well and start strong. Over decades of operation, the launch process has been proven and refined to deliver successful openings within 6-9 months of initial talks.
Click below to read more:
- Introductory conversations during events, meetings & calls
- Initial information materials on Wall Street English business model
- Suitability assessment – matching mutual expectations & plans
- Detailed information on business structures & financial modelling
- Site visits – Wall Street English locations & target territory
- Discovery Day with Wall Street English franchising team in Barcelona
- Qualification – matching profiles to opportunity
- Market potential assessment & research
- Build specific business plan
- Assess possible locations for suitability
- Sign Reservation Agreement
- Initiate & run project management workstreams
- Hire & train management team
- Select first location, finalise design & buildout plans
- Refine & complete business plan
- Sign Franchise Agreement
- Hire & train center staff
- Center renovation & furnishing
- Define & implement marketing strategies
- Prepare products, systems & standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Continued operational support
- Regular regional meetings & training
- International conferences
- Access to best practice & SOP materials
Ready to Start Your Investment Journey
What You Get When You Join Our Network
Business in a Box
Complete know-how of the business model, carefully compiled and communicated through comprehensive manuals and training materials, based on an unrivaled 45 years of experience.
50 experienced operations experts across key disciplines to guide partners every step of the way with passion and enthusiasm.
Internal platform offering access to best practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), marketing assets & other helpful tools
All Teacher & Student Materials
Everything needed to deliver quality classroom interactions: lesson plans & tools, assessment & feedback systems, learner manuals.
Service Delivery Platforms
Engaging, intuitive platform for learners, plus Learner Management System for the franchisee, allowing easy tracking of progress, up to date statistics & efficient class and teacher schedule management.
Investment Costs at a Glance
The level of investment varies according to the scope and scale of each project, dependent on the local market, the number of centers and their size, and the type of contract (Master Franchise, Area Development, Sub-Franchise).